- Added Japanese (JA) by yukieji
- Improved Simplified Chinese (CN) by qsefthuopq
- Added French (FR) by Aurelien
- DataExtensions can now display table data with TableProvider annotations
- /server page players tab now displays DataExtension data as well.
- Viewing exported html now requires a web service. (The players table is now delivered using JSON. The json being loaded via XMLHTTPRequest, and that does not work properly with file:// protocol)
- Added a CapabilityService for future additions to the API.
- Updated documentation here: https://github.com/plan-player-analytics/Plan/wiki/APIv5
- Time settings for clean up of time series and ping data.
- Setting to disable Ping gathering
- Default database changed to H2 for new installs due to SQLite not working properly on 1.8.8 anymore
- ASkyBlock, GriefPrevention (Bukkit+Sponge), GriefPreventionPlus, mcMMO, Nucleus, RedProtect (Bukkit+Sponge), Vault Eco
- Removed some old PluginData implementations that have been implemented as Extensions
- Removed IP Hashes from the database due to concerns over rainbow table related hash resolution of stored IPs from the hashes.
- #1012 Fixed Plan not enabling on Spigot 1.14
- #1029 Fixed bStats task breaking reload
- Analysis #1017 Fixed a query related to DataExtensions
- Plugin Startup Reduced reliance on platform class exists checks that were causing compatibility issues with plugins that incorrectly shade in platform (eg bukkit, bungee) classes
- Export #1019 Fixed Network page exporting
- UX Fixed incorrect error displayed when player was not found
- PluginData #1027 Fixed Error related to AAC database table
- DataExtensions Fixed DataExtension
@Tabannotation not working
- DataExtensions Fixed Exception handling of DataExtensions
- Performance #1034 Tasks with too large delays are now cancelled instead.
If you run into issues feel free to open a ticket https://github.com/plan-player-analytics/Plan/issues/new/choose or join discord for support https://discord.gg/yXKmjzT - Please use tickets for exceptions.