This update brings some database stability changes as well as various fixes
- Fixed a brute force vulnerability of the Plan web panel by adding a 90s delay after 5 failed login attempts from a certain address.
- Database code restructured
- Everything that updates rows in the database is now using Transactions. This allows automatic rollbacks of failed transactions (such as a failed patch)
- Transactions are now performed on their own thread to remove single-server deadlock possibility.
- Queries & Transactions wait before patches are applied (This is to prevent tons of exceptions)
- Sponge now uses same HikariCP as other server implementations. (Should prevent some issues with connection leaks)
- Some Query memory optimizations
- Sessions of other servers are no longer fetched to memory when doing analysis on network server
- Sessions, WorldTimes and PlayerKills related to the sessions fetched with single query instead of 3.
- All users no longer fetched when analysing a network server
- Sessions are now saved on server shutdown if possible. (ínstead of JVM shutdown) Special thanks to @Fuzzlemann for his research on this.
- Commands and web panel now notify user if the database is not open.
- Servers no longer generate same ServerUUID when Plan is installed
- Fixed login message displaying ‘/’
- Fixed /server page “back” button on networks
- Fixed concurrent modification related to FileWatcher (Network config update system)
- Attempt to fix databases that fail on KillsOptimizationPatch
- Attempt to fix timeout error on network servers when viewing /server pages
As always if you are having issues with the update, please report issues on Github (https://github.com/Rsl1122/Plan-PlayerAnalytics/issues) or join Discord for support (https://discord.gg/yXKmjzT). Thanks