This update addresses plugin incompatibility issues due to improper shading by splitting Plan into two artifacts. This means that one version will not function on all platforms - Sponge will require a different artifact.
All artifacts are available at https://github.com/Rsl1122/Plan-PlayerAnalytics/releases/ - Use this version on Sponge
- BungeeCord PluginData support: AdvancedBan, BuyCraft, Litebans, ViaVersion
- Sponge PluginData support: BuyCraft
- ASkyBlock challenges support to player pages
- Removed Config from debug page as brute force security concerns were raised & it has not been useful in debugging issues.
- Updated all PluginData plugins to latest versions
- Fixed Plan causing LuckPerms to break if another plugin with HikariCP was present (3rd plugin)
- Fixed Sponge CPU gathering
- Fixed /plan m uninstalled command not setting servers as uninstalled