As always I recommend you use the latest build of Sponge matching your version and keep backups of your database!
This release is a pretty simple one with some bug fixes, performance improvements, general cleanup, and some enhancements. The main thing is the addition of an easy purge button added to the history command as well as some fixes to various messages and headers. From a development standpoint, we removed TaskChain as it was not really necessary for a plugin of this scale, as well as bStats as we simply felt it was not helpful to us. I hope you enjoy this release and if you come across any issues or would like any new features please report them on our Github.
- You can now click the - on the history command items to purge a specific IP-user connection.
- The binary(jar) is around 75 KB smaller.
- Switched from listing authors in base command to just including IchorPowered which when clicked leads to our Github
- Removed forward-slashes that shouldn’t be in certain messages
- Cleaned up the display of time when searching history
- Cleaned up the color of time when searching history by user
- Other miscellaneous fixes caught while testing
- Switched to using API v6.0.0 - Should still work on 5.0.0 though
- Moved to the
- Removed bStats for metrics tracking
- Removed TaskChain for control flow, switching back to Sponge’s own scheduler functionality
- Stored more things statically for re-use such as help command pagination list
- General style fixes and cleanup
- Updated Gradle wrapper
- Added a basic readme