These builds are still unstable and experimental!
This release of Protocol Control aims to clean up a few minor design errors and improve documentation. This release contains some breaking changes. It is highly recommended to update.
- Adds and updates javadocs over all areas of the project.
- Adds more exception handling and further details to exception handling over all areas of the project.
- Adds a condition in the
PacketHandlerto make sure there are active subscribers listening before handling packets.
- Removes visibility of the
setupmethods in classes where they do not need to be public.
- Removes the property to hold
ChannelProfiles as weak values in the channels map.
- Adds a new maven repository, with documented usage, for publishing builds such as these, including source and javadoc artifacts.
- Adds a .editorconfig for contributors.