+ Added The One Probe integration.
* Only showing one line in Hwyla when the PowerReceiver cannot receive energy.
+ Added Hwyla support.
+ Whitebrim: Added root calculation method. (If you adjusted the calculation values check the config. It has been changed a little!)
+ Whitebrim: Added calculation offset/shift to further adjust the calculation.
+ Whitebrim: Added Russian translation.
* Several performance optimizations on the client and server.
+ PowerReceiver can now be turned off with redstone.
* Fixed Discord link in README.md.
Fixed opening the Easter Egg crashing the server (Fixes #5).
+ No Easter Eggs added.
* Internal optimizations.
* Internal improvements that should significantly improve performance (Changed
* Removed all
...String methods from the CC and OC interface, since they are no longer needed.
* PowerReceiver now has a limit of 9,223,372,036,854,775,807 FE/s/player.
+ cdcp998: Added zh_CN.lang (This time for real).
cdcp998: Added zh_CN.lang (Didn’t work).
* Fixed some missing metadata.
+ Added OpenComputers support.
* Fixed issues with CC and OC integration that when the energy was 0 the methods would just return an error.
* Fixed an issue where the CC and OC method
calculateEarnings would only accept a string instead of a string and an integer.
* Slight improvements to CC and OC errors messages.
+ Added a field for the energy consumption of the current block in the GUI.
+ Made that value accessible through the CC peripheral.
+ Added a method to simulate the earnings for any given energy value.
* Fixed meta files.
* Fixed automatic release.
* Fixed several SpotBugs warnings.
+ Added ComputerCraft support.
+ Added the PowerReceiver as an peripheral of ComputerCraft.
* Fixed Tesla support.
+ Added Tesla support.
+ Added PowerReceiver with GUI, textures and recipe.
+ Added energy consuming functionality to the PowerReceiver.
+ Implemented interface to Sponge so that the generated money can be assigned to the player.
+ Added basic config.
* Initial commit